February
Refocus.
- Get back into morning routines.
- Stop silly bad habits… again.
- Contemplate ideal career path.
- Consciously do something for someone else, every day.
- Dedicate time to myself every day.
Alright! Another month down, only five more to go.
This project has kind of wandered about, not taking root
like I had intended. However, I’m not discouraged. I set out to obtain a
healthier outlook and gain insight on things I really needed in my life. I
pretty much knocked that off the list after the second or third month, but I
kept going because I knew there would be much more to learn from it in the end.
After seven months of picking different parts of my life to focus on, I can
honestly say that I’m doing a lot of good things now that I would not have done
without the project (not going to list them now).
Originally, I had February as ‘contemplate careers,’ but
I’ve more or less figured that out since starting this. So instead, I will take
February to catch up and refocus on what I might have been slacking on for a
while now. The plan is to get back into my morning routine of push-ups and
sit-ups, stop biting my nails (for the millionth time), amp up the positive
talk towards others and myself, consciously make the effort to help someone
else every day, and actually set time aside to focus on my personal needs.
The word February is frustrating to say. I try saying
Feb-roo-airy, but it sounds weird. I could say Feb-yoo-airy like most of the
population, but it feels wrong.
I really wish I knew how to spice up these silly notes.
Every night, I write in a journal, so all of my witty comments just go to
myself.
Whatever. There you go. This will be Feb-yoo-airy.
-Jamie
No comments:
Post a Comment