Friday, March 14, 2014

Blue Hawaii.

Music by ASTR.

This week was amazeballs.

That is not a word.

So because I deploy a lot, when I get back from deployment I get what's called post-deployment leave. That's up to three free days of leave. Yes, I said free. What that meant for me this past week was that I worked Monday and I worked Friday - I did not have to go in for that obnoxious middle part.
Whaaaaat?! Yes. That happened.

What did I do with all that time? Oh, I just went snowboarding every single day. Yeah, I did that. And it was a much needed vacation.

Suffice it to say, I met my workout quota of the week.

Also, I spent a majority of the time with a GoPro strapped to my chest or in my hand. I got a lot of video footage of myself and some friends boarding (read: wiping out) that I am now piecing together in an epic montage.

(Huge thanks to youtube for providing me with how-to videos)
Alright, back to my corner to work on this editing bit.
-Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment