Monday, August 19, 2013

Call me in the afternoon.

This week's note is coming in a little late. I'd say I was busy at work but uh... I wasn't. I was busy making memories and enjoying every ounce of free time I had. This past week was full of nights out to dinner, hours playing sports, working out, and staying up late drinking with some awesome people. While I can't say I slept much this week, I can say I was happy every day.


The goal of this project was to gain perspective in my life, expand my horizons, explore happiness, and try to overall be a better person. Slowly, this is all coming together. Piece by piece, I feel my life rearranging. With all the positivity I'm trying to create in my life, I believe positive things are being attracted in return- if that makes sense.

Have I mentioned the law of attraction on here? Maybe, maybe not. If I haven't, I'll just recommend that you look into it. There's no way that what's been happening for me recently could've happened any other way. Putting positive thoughts towards what I wanted made a very surreal thing happen. I didn't necessarily meditate over this one thing, it was just an idea I thought would be pretty cool. So I thought about it in a kind of past tense; like, this has already happened. And it did. Not just one thing though. Several things have happened recently because of a turn of event or something here and there, enabling me to obtain what I wanted originally. I won't go into detail, but I will sum it up by saying you should always put positive thoughts into what you want to happen. Don't focus on what you are trying to avoid.


This happiness project is working. If it's done at least one thing, it's helped me move past something I thought I'd never really get over. Alright, I'm off to continue this streak of awesome.
-Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment