Monday, September 16, 2013

Cosmic love.

Music by Florence and the Machine.

For the past few weeks, I've been awful about making time for this project; I should be better. Morning meditation pretty much doesn't happen anymore, I just get to it some time in the evening. I'm reviewing my weekly quote and listening to a weekly song every morning, but it's become more of a 'follow the checklist' thing vice a 'care about why I'm actually doing it' thing.

This note is even being written a few days late, just because I haven't made time for it. And maybe writing a blog was a little ambitious. I don't even care that people read it, so why can't I just keep a journal instead? I s'ppose I could, but it may be an accountability thing.



Bleh. Everyone has down days. Can't be outwardly happy every day. Today was definitely one of those.



In other news, I've met someone. She's awesome.
-Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment