It was a welcome distraction, though.
Back to the project.
Patience, I've decided, is reciprocal. When a person is impatient and doesn't give at all in situations requiring compromise, other people affected by that attitude remember it about them. So when a situation arrises and that impossible person is in need of help or maybe a little patience themselves, others are hesitant to reach out. When I snap at people, I look like the jerk. I especially look like the jerk if they turn out to have a valid point or better way of doing things. That's not cool, bro. I'm not into that.
Being patient at work is honestly easier without a few certain people in the office, but I kind of wish they were here just so I could practice fighting my worst trait. Oh well, I'm sure I can find daily stressors to make my blood boil, if I look for them.
Or maybe I'm in too much of a good mood for now to be that way at all.
-Jamie
No comments:
Post a Comment