Music by The Lumineers.
A day late on this but that's okay.
The week was mostly a blur. Every day, I was just excited to hang out with the girl I met. Unfortunately, the project suffered because of it, just because I was so distracted.
Patience. That was tested this past week. I had a bit of a scare that I only shared with my brother, and I only intend to ever tell my brother. This thing really shook me, and there was nothing I could do but wait it out. Luckily, I didn't have to wait as long as I expected, because I was starting to get legitimately worried. But it worked out and is no longer scary.
Nice and vague. That's how I like it.
I swear, each month that I focus on something, a big issue or event comes up that seems to test what I'm doing. Maybe it's that law of attraction at work. I'm putting out to the universe that I'm working on these things, the universe throws it back at me and says, 'figure it out.'
Fine by me, universe. Come at me, bro.
-Jamie
No comments:
Post a Comment