Monday, October 21, 2013

Buzzcut season.

Music brought to you by Lorde.


I feel like I'm barely doing this project anymore. I can hardly breathe because of work- it's all eat, work, workout, sleep, repeat.


At least meditation has continued and I've kept playing my ukulele or guitar every day. Also, it's been quite helpful listening to Lorde's new album as far as getting ideas for songs to write. She's so young! At 16, it's inspirational that she's found her style and voice. If I listen to her music for an extended amount of time, I just want to get an instrument out and put some words down.



What I need though, is inspiration for this project. It originally started because I needed to find things to make me happy. I've found tons of things. Now I don't know how to keep this going without it being a burden.

Bleh.
-Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment