Saturday, October 26, 2013

The Submarine.

Music brought to you by Whitley.


When I first thought of doing this project, I almost labeled it something with 'agape' in the title. I wanted to focus on love for myself and in turn, love for others. Somehow, that's gotten lost in the past few months. Somehow I've started focusing on the tiny aspects of this project, not the overarching theme of improvement. In the past month, I've regressed into biting my nails, I've become less patient with people, and I've stopped trying to find enlightening songs/quotes for the week. This needs to change. If I want to look at myself in the mirror on June 30th, 2014 and see a changed person, only I can make it happen. There's no room for self-pity or destructive thoughts- only positivity. I don't even remember the last time I reviewed my commandments...


Okay, no more whining. Here are some pictures from the past week. I'm having a blast with this part of the project at least. And I got to spend some time at home with my favorite guitar so I think new songs are on the horizon.


22nd - Flew away for typhoon avoidance. View out the window.


24th - Boring day, but enjoyed the fall weather.


25th - More rain rain rain.


That's all I've got for this week. Be a better human... That's what I need to do.
-Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment