Sunday, January 19, 2014

Acetate.

Music by Volcano Choir.

Phew, this month is blowing right by. So many great things have been happening! First, the idea to stop going out to eat all the time has been what I needed for a while. I have more time for just me. Second, with time for me, I've been focusing on my online college adventure as well as working out every day. The college bit is a money saving practice, because I'm using tuition assistance through the military. Taking these classes is free for me up to a certain amount each semester. Not a lot is better than free education. As for working out, I never feel better about myself than I do right after a killer workout. Okay, that may be a slight exaggeration, but it's not terribly far off.

In short, throw free education on top of released endorphins on top of home cooked meals on top of a pile of money... and you'll have the positivity I'm experiencing.

But that's silly, because you've got your own life. You may really dislike two of the four of those. So...
Go live your own life. And make it as good as, no better!, than mine feels right this second.
-Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment