Sunday, January 5, 2014

Moneymoneymoooney.

This month so far has been fantastic... okay okay, it's only been five days, but still- fantastic.

What makes this month so fantastic is that it's easy to keep track of money. The failures or successes are obvious. The progress is quantitative. That's what I've been missing the past few months; it's hard tracking progress on concepts like spirituality and patience. With money and saving it, I just have to make a conscious effort to, well, save it. Duh.

Also helpful about saving money is that I have an excuse to not go out to dinner with the crew after a flight. That cuts down on the crap I'm putting in my body, since I'm forced to cook those meals with my own choice foods. I love a good home cooked meal. (I would love even more if someone home-cooked it for me, buuut I'm short a personal chef right this second. Or girlfriend.)

This all helps fuel my 'new' obsession with going to the gym. Now after flights, I don't get dragged into drinking or going out with friends, I drag myself to the gym. It's been great.



Alright. Off to not spend money.
Though it is kind of an addiction... impulse buying is a hard habit to kick.
-Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment