Friday, November 1, 2013

Shell Shell Bye

Music by Taylor Deupree.

October didn't teach me much, but only because I didn't put in all the effort I could have. If I had pressed myself, I'd have at least four or more new songs in my personal arsenal. Instead, I dilly-dallied and spent my time elsewhere. When I have something to say using music, I'll find a way to say it. For now, I'll stick to having fun on the few instruments I can get sounds from.

October was fun for the picture taking process. I've really missed working with angles and interesting visions in every day life. I kept all the picture taking throughout the month to just my cell phone. I'd say most of the photos came out pretty well, so I'm not upset with that decision. Perhaps now I can get back into it with my Nikon. Or maybe finally buy that Nikon I've been wanting...

Though I didn't accomplish much in the way of creativity and I more or less took a hiatus from morning pushups/situps, song reviews, and quotes, I did get a wake up call for this project. My attitude has been sliding backwards down a nasty hill the past few weeks, and it became clear to me that I need to adjust that again. This next month should be perfect for this kind of situation.


Here are a few snapshots from the last week of October:


27th - Hung out with Codi and enjoyed BBQing with some friends. 


28th - Giant moth... Wish I'd have put something next to it for comparison.


30th - Explored downtown Naha with Codi and found this drunk guy.


31st - Out at the gazebo, the pilots from one of our crews carved this bad boy.
Good end of the month message.


So that was October. Four months down, eight to go.
-Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment